ONE GAME CUT
NairaBET rewards punters who were unlucky because one game spoilt their ticket. Imagine playing a bet of 15 games with N100 and you wanted to win N200,000 and one game spoils that ticket. It is usually very painful. Other bookies will just keep your money.
At NairaBET, we will pay you a part of that N200,000.00 winning. Some other bookies will return the amount you used to stake which is just a hundred Naira (N100).
HOW IT WORKS
- Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward and Minimum of 9 wins from the 10 Games
- Each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odd of 1.2. If there is any game less than odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for reward.
- Adding any game of less than 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with minimum of 1.2.
- Imagine you placed a 10-game accumulator with N100 and your expected returns was N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000 making N300,000. If a game of 1.5 odd spoils your bet, this is how we will calculate it.
- You were expecting N300,000 in total. We will take out the bonus of N50,000 which gives us N250,000.
- We will take out the 1.5 game that spoilt the ticket. N250,000 divided by 1.5 is N166,666, We will divide the result (166,666.66) by 10 and subtract the unit stake (Unit stake is the amount placed on a bet slip divided by the number of games selected on that bet slip) from the result (16,666.66 – 10). The result (16,656.66) is the compensation we will credit into your account.
- You placed an accumulator with N100 but lost it because a game spoilt it but we pay you N16,565.66 for a bet you lost.